Orthopedic Services for Ankles & Feet
At Jordan Valley, the orthopedic surgeons on the medical staff at Jordan Valley specialize in the diagnosis, care and treatment of a wide variety of injuries and disorders that affect the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and nerves in feet and ankles.
- Achilles tendinitis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Bone spurs
- Diabetic feet issues
- Flat and club feet
- Fractures and dislocations
- Hammer, claw, mallet and turf toes
- Heel pain
- Ingrown toenails
- Morton’s Neuroma (persistent pain the in the ball of the foot)
- Plantar fasciitis (painful inflammation in the sole of the foot)
- Sesamoiditis (painful inflammation on the bottom of the foot)
- Strains and sprains
- Tendon and ligament issues
- Other ankle and foot trauma
Effective Treatments for Lower Extremity Conditions
When it comes to providing treatment for ankle and foot medical issues, our ultimate goal is to literally get you back on your feet as quickly as possible. Our services include:
- Ankle replacement surgery
- Bunion surgery
- Care of the diabetic foot
- Foot and ankle conditioning
Choosing a Medical Specialist
Effective treatment of lower extremity diseases, disorders and injuries requires a highly specialized, specially-trained physician or surgeon. At Jordan Valley, the medical team consists of several experienced orthopedic specialists:
- Traske Muir, M.D., orthopedic surgeon, specializing in lower extremity conditions.
- S. Charles Marshall, M.D., knee and shoulder replacement surgeon
- Wade Sessions, M.D., board-certified knee and shoulder replacement surgeon
- James G. Macintyre, M.D., for non-surgical treatment of neck and spine conditions.
- Andrea J. Matich, M.D., for non-surgical treatment of neck and spine conditions.
For more information about our orthopedic services for feet and ankles, please contact us.